mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Question on S90-ES Editor"

Posted on: March 15, 2017 @ 01:42 PM
Donald-M
Total Posts:  666
Joined  11-08-2007

I hope someone can answer this for me.  I’m using the S-90 ES Editor and I can’t find how to do what I assumed would be a simple function.  I want to simply copy the set up of 1 element to another one to double it up.  On the XS editor you just right click on the element you want to copy, select copy, and then right click on the element you want to copy to and select paste and its done.  Great way to fatten up a sound quickly. 

I can find no such equivalent on the S-90 editor, however.  Is there some easy way to do this?  The last thing I want to have to do is copy each parameter 1 by 1.  I’m trying to create some new patches for use this week and I need to figure out how to do this.

I’ve gone through the S-90 editor manual twice, but if this function is there, I ain’t seeing it! Hope someone can help me on this.

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2017 @ 08:34 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

If you can’t copy Elements with the Editor, it can be done on the S90 ES itself. See the Voice Job [F3]COPY on page 146 of the S90 ES Owner’s Manual.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 16, 2017 @ 04:04 PM
Donald-M
Total Posts:  666
Joined  11-08-2007
5pinDIN - 15 March 2017 08:34 PM

If you can’t copy Elements with the Editor, it can be done on the S90 ES itself. See the Voice Job [F3]COPY on page 146 of the S90 ES Owner’s Manual.

Didn’t think of that!  It doesn’t appear to be at all possible with the editor itself...which I find a bit odd.  You’d think that would be a pretty basic function.  Anyway...thanks for the tip.  Should have thought of that myself!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Assign Footswitch to change patches in Master Mode
Next Topic:

S90XS - suddenly no sound ››