mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need help with xf performace mode"

Posted on: February 05, 2017 @ 01:10 PM
attimusic13
Total Posts:  4
Joined  01-05-2017

I am about to buy a new motif xf7 but I have a concern about the performance mode. Is it possible to see on the scree all 16 performances of each bank to be able to select one with just a push of a button? I used to own the ES 8 and the reason I sold it was because you would have to scroll through single performances to find the desired one. I recently played with a MOXF 8 and I was able to see and select any of the 16 performances of each bank. Is this possible to do on the XF 7?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 05, 2017 @ 01:44 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
attimusic13 - 05 February 2017 01:10 PM

I am about to buy a new motif xf7 but I have a concern about the performance mode. Is it possible to see on the scree all 16 performances of each bank to be able to select one with just a push of a button?

First, a minor correction…
Each of the four USER Banks has 128 (not 16) locations for Performances. Those 128 are divided into eight Groups, each of which has 16 locations.

attimusic13 -

I used to own the ES 8 and the reason I sold it was because you would have to scroll through single performances to find the desired one. I recently played with a MOXF 8 and I was able to see and select any of the 16 performances of each bank. Is this possible to do on the XF 7?

The display on the XF (and XS) is much larger than that on the ES (or MOXF), and can display the 16 Performances in each Group (A-H) of any Performance Bank. Once displayed, the number buttons [1]~[16} can select the Performance you want.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 05, 2017 @ 01:52 PM
attimusic13
Total Posts:  4
Joined  01-05-2017

Thanks, that’s all I needed to know. Also appreciate the correction!

[ Ignore ]