mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLG100-SG Formant Singing Plug-in Card"

Posted on: January 11, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
javelin276
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07-30-2016

Hi Guys, I’ve just obtained one of these rare cards and I’m looking for the demo midi files that were on the disk that shipped with the card.  Anyone got the disk?  The manual lists five midi files.  I found someone with the EVA_SG.mid file so I’ve found at least one example file for it.

I translated the manuals and all of the editor menus into English and put them up on my website, if anyone is interested.  You can download them at:  JavelinArt.com

I’ll put the demo files up on the site too if I ever find them.  Email me if you can help!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2017 @ 02:51 AM
javelin276
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07-30-2016

I’ve uploaded another update to the package.  The manuals have all been extensively reworked into readable English now (very few Google Translate errors left) I added in two SG MIDI demo files which I was able to find, and I updated a few of the dialog graphics files to include more English translations which were needed.  I also added in some of my notes from testing the card into the text for anyone who follows behind me.

I was able to program a few more really good voice patches into the SG card, based on the voices of Mel Torme, Harry Connick Jr, Nat King Cole, and Christina Aguilera, so I now have seven new high quality patches to choose from.  I haven’t been able to figure out where the editor stores the newly registered voice patches, though.  I won’t be able to pass those on until I figure that out. 

If anyone would like a copy of the files, go to my website below.  Kinda quiet on this board, though.  Maybe someone will find these useful sometime in the future. 

http://www.JavelinArt.com

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2022 @ 11:25 PM
KJX Keyboard Jedi
Total Posts:  2
Joined  01-30-2022

Thank you so much for doing all this work!

I’ve been to your website and am working through the resources for the PLG SG card. Will download the manual, thank you so much for translating!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG150-DX SYSEX patches (dump?)
Next Topic:

Controlling PLG150-AN in a Motif ES via AN200 ››