mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Downloading sounds from the motifator store"

Posted on: December 23, 2016 @ 12:39 PM
valmundo
Total Posts:  207
Joined  07-02-2005

Hi, I just purchased and tried to download from the motifator store. I received an email with a link the download the sounds but I’m getting an error. This is the first time I’ve tried to purchase voices from this site and its not going well. Any suggestions will help. I left a message with the 1 800 number so we’ll see if I get a prompt response.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2016 @ 02:55 PM
tmg1968
Total Posts:  402
Joined  11-11-2004

I’m having the same problem you are. I purchased a voice library over a week ago and was given a download link that did not work. I promptly sent emails and voice messages to Keyfax, but nobody seems to work there, all I get are voice messages saying that nobody is available.  I’m getting a little frustrated over the poor customer service.  At this point, they have taken my $40, with nothing to show for it, no product, no service or support.

Terry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2016 @ 05:06 PM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

I hear you, both. I wanted to let you know that everything I have purchased from Motifator/KeyFax I have gotten. … My guess is that the lag is due to holiday time. I’ve had downloading issues but they have always been fully resolved by Motifator/KeyFax.

I am sharing my experience & thoughts here because I value this forum. Good luck.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 26, 2016 @ 02:01 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Hi There!

Happy Holidays!  The lady behind the desk is popping in to be sure both of you have received your files!

Terry, I sent your link a few times last week and believe they ended up in your junk folder.  If the one week expiration has come and gone, and you have not had the time to download them, let me know and I will resend a new one.

Val, I emailed your link off on Christmas eve, and again this morning.  Please let me know if you do not see it for any reason! (also, for some reason I am the QUEEN of spam....  if you don’t see me in your inbox, check the spam folder, I’m usually hanging out there)

Sending warm wishes for an amazing 2017!

-The Lady behind the Desk

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to all
Next Topic:

Motif XF connect to Logic Pro X ››