mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Re Ordering Voices in Performance"

Posted on: December 06, 2016 @ 01:34 PM
muscarella
Total Posts:  542
Joined  11-01-2003

I like to keep my Performance Voices in a certain order on all Performances, Drums always on 4, Bass always on 2. But I now have several that are in some other ordering and I’d like to conform them to my system. I know this can be accomplished with the Melas software, which I am saving to buy again (I had it for the MOX, but traded up to the MOXF), so for now would be OK with some other method, however tedious, to get it accomplished before my next live gig.

I presume it requires transferring to another Initialized Performance Voice/Part by Voice/Part but a step by step guide would be helpful. I of course want to keep all my Arps and other related settings.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 06, 2016 @ 01:36 PM
muscarella
Total Posts:  542
Joined  11-01-2003

And, of course, if there some other Arp Manager-like software that would help things, I’d like to know about it. But I’m OK with working directly within the MOXF this time around.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 06, 2016 @ 02:59 PM
jozsihome
Total Posts:  94
Joined  11-28-2015

You can copy things on board as well but it is quite uncomfortable when you want arrange objects in bulk. I would say that feel free to drop a mail to John Melas and request a MOX>MOXF upgrade for a moderate upgrade fee. I think that John is quite flexible in pricing and provide invaluable support when asked for that. Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 08, 2016 @ 11:31 AM
JeanGoncalves
Total Posts:  31
Joined  10-25-2014

Hello
You can do this with my soft ‘MoxfPerformanceRecorder’ (see http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/478342/).
Press ‘Get Perf’
Then ‘Edit.Copy Parts’
Then use ‘Edit.Insert part x to y’
The insert part function always copy the part from the Copy buffer to the Edit buffer, so they are no crushing.
After swapping parts press ‘Send Perf’.
On the Moxf press store as the performance is write on the edit buffer of Moxf.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ audio/midi
Next Topic:

Drum Arpeggio Fills ››