mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Anyone Using the MOXF88 editor in Studio one V3"

Posted on: December 04, 2016 @ 02:00 AM
eastbay57
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-04-2016

I was wondering if anyone is using the MOXF-88 in presonus Studio One v3 ?

Image Attachments
Untitled.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2016 @ 04:11 PM
jozsihome
Total Posts:  94
Joined  11-28-2015

I think it would be better to reveal your functional question or problem at the moment.
In general, I haven’t got positive experiences regarding so called DAW integration of MOX or MOXF models but that may be my fault and impatience. Would be great to hear any success stories in this regard with any DAW including the “native” Cubase.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2016 @ 04:58 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

jozsihome - 04 December 2016 04:11 PM

I think it would be better to reveal your functional question or problem at the moment.
In general, I haven’t got positive experiences regarding so called DAW integration of MOX or MOXF models but that may be my fault and impatience. Would be great to hear any success stories in this regard with any DAW including the “native” Cubase.

If you had some problems regarding MOXF integration to DAW, esp. to Cubase, you should reported it here.
I didn’t have any issue since I have for the first time tried my MOXF6. And I have tested it both on Cubase 7.5 running on Win 7 32bit and on Cubase 8 at Win 7 64bit.

I don’t have any experience with Studio One, but I don’t know why MOXF should not work there. Maybe some plug and play functionality like in Cubase don’t exist, but MIDI and audio recording should work fine.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2016 @ 09:37 PM
eastbay57
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-04-2016

Just was asking if anybody is using this set up and integration with the MOXF88, than Cubase, i m pretty shure it works, but i am asking for anyone experiance and performance with using this DAW..thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 06, 2016 @ 09:34 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Try reading this article.  It’s written about MOX but the MOXF should be pretty much the same.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Power Surge Question
Next Topic:

audio/midi ››