mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "HybridPerformer3"

Posted on: November 19, 2016 @ 04:02 AM
jozsihome
Total Posts:  94
Joined  11-28-2015

Hi, I’m just trying to extract some patches from HybridPerformer3 (easysounds.de) package and it is quite incomprehensible for me. Patches are arranged into songs for providing a complete setup for several famous hits. Song/mixing setup registered in the file cannot be displayed via Melas editors but there is a good pdf coming with the hybridperformer, that should help…
Let’s say 04 – Summer of 69. Pdf says these programs below were used in the song:

The Rock /not found
First 3 w/Perc /Pre1-85
Summer of 69 /not found
Paddy Clean / Pre2-87 and USER3-72
JP Strings/Pre4-50
Dual Coil 80s/ Pre2-94 and USER3-4
D50 Stack/not found

But many of the programs not found nor in Melas editor, nor in the datalist. Waveform editor doesn’t reveal any dependecies for waveforms included. I don’t understand how this is possible. All user banks are full of patches clearly unused here that’s also disturbing.
Now I’m going to give up unless you have an idea or hint about the situation. At this time I do not want to overwite all userbanks or reformat flash for several patches. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 19, 2016 @ 09:41 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

At least in the XF version of Hybrid Performer 3, all but “First 3 w/Perc “ are Mixing Voices.

See the MOXF Reference Manual, beginning on page 122.

The following are mostly applicable to the MOXF, and should provide further insight:
https://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/mix_voice_bank_mixv
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/473781/

I hope the above will help determine how practical it is for you to “extract some patches” from Hybrid Performer 3.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 19, 2016 @ 01:32 PM
jozsihome
Total Posts:  94
Joined  11-28-2015

Thanks 5pinDIN. As a matter of fact I have been using mixing mode for years but this aspect may have remained unexplored. I have not considered mixing voices as standalone entities but only sets of overwriting parameters (on the base of former Korg Triton/M50 experiences). I’m reviewing now… :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Windows tablet and moxf?
Next Topic:

Audio & MIDI over USB ››