mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "John Mela Waveform editor question"

Posted on: November 04, 2016 @ 06:38 PM
kvt
Total Posts:  78
Joined  04-30-2011

Hi guys can you kindly please help me out on my following question?

I tried to search this but couldn’t find this..

How can I automatically set up Key range of all my samples? I know there is way to set up chromatically. Generally I sample every third note (i.e.- C, D#, F#, A....) and I want my key range C to D, D# to F.. and it goes on…
Is there any particular meta tag (name of sample) similarly we use for root note and velocity?
When I imported my all samples (keybanks) it stuck to correct root note and velocity layer respectively but all note were showing C-2 to G8 key range and hence I had to change key range of all the samples manually.

Please advise..

Thank you all in advance..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2016 @ 08:26 AM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011

No response?!!

Thank you !

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 07, 2016 @ 10:07 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
kvt - 07 November 2016 08:26 AM

No response?!!

Thank you !

In general when there’s no reply, either no forum member is familiar with what’s being asked about or it just can’t be done.

If you don’t get a satisfactory response here within a reasonable period of time, based on the Subject of your post you might try contacting John Melas directly.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 08, 2016 @ 10:36 AM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011
5pinDIN - 07 November 2016 10:07 AM
kvt - 07 November 2016 08:26 AM

No response?!!

Thank you !

In general when there’s no reply, either no forum member is familiar with what’s being asked about or it just can’t be done.

If you don’t get a satisfactory response here within a reasonable period of time, based on the Subject of your post you might try contacting John Melas directly.

Thank you 5pinDin!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 08, 2016 @ 01:43 PM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Hi, you can automatically set up root key and velocity by using the good name-key-velo configuration when you import samples :

wfes-04.jpg

You cannot set up key range, it must be done manualy.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 09, 2016 @ 12:30 AM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011

Thank you very much Papaphoenix.. This is exactly I wanted to know…

I had understood that I can set root note and velocity automatically by setting name accordingly but I set up all key range manually.. and hence I wanted to know that can I do same for Key range or not!

Thanks again!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 21, 2016 @ 04:18 PM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011
papaphoenix - 08 November 2016 01:43 PM

Hi, you can automatically set up root key and velocity by using the good name-key-velo configuration when you import samples :

You cannot set up key range, it must be done manualy.

Hi!  just for your humble reference I have now learn that we can set Key range as well...! You just select all keybank, right click and select option ‘Keyboard Split’ which gives different option of split and will set keyrange of all samples automatically.

Thank you once again for your help.

[ Ignore ]