mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Need help with Cubase installation with MOTIF XF6."

Posted on: July 27, 2016 @ 01:11 AM
hemanjk
Total Posts:  25
Joined  08-24-2015

Hi All,
I have already installed Cubase on my Mac, made the FW connection between the MOTIF and the Mac as well. I changed the settings on the MOTIF to FW/CUBASE. I have also changed the input/output on the Mac to MOTIF which is connected to speakers.

Please let me know further steps on the Cubase to start recording music from the MOTIF to the MAC.

-Heman

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2016 @ 04:45 AM
jimbowal
Total Posts:  94
Joined  06-13-2014

If you’ve done everything in accordance with this article you should be right -
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/motif_xf_ysfw_setup_mac_with_cubase
Also make sure you have the latest Mac drivers!
I’m not a Mac person, however there are numerous articles in this forum and at Yamahasynth to get you setup.
On the homepage here click on MotifXF in the Support Menu and then highlight the Articles selection.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 27, 2016 @ 07:02 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

If you did all that and it’s not working, check Applications/Utilities/Audio/MIDI Setup on your Mac.

When the MOXF is connected it should be visible in both the MIDI and audio windows. If not, the drivers were not properly installed.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Sounds of the 80’s Rock/Pop Vol 1&2;Vintage Synth
Next Topic:

What was that guitar? ››