mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to access the User Arpeggios?"

Posted on: July 24, 2016 @ 04:32 PM
moxfman
Total Posts:  80
Joined  03-13-2016

How do you access them? For the life of me I cannot figure this out!

There are 256 User Arpeggios but unless I’m being completely dumb I cannot see how you get to them! Voices, Performances, Songs, yes...but Arpeggions no!

Is it not possible (i.e. you have to create an apr first) or am I missing something? What if I load an .X4G file, where does it get loaded in the MOXF?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2016 @ 09:31 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

There are indeed 256 User Arp locations, but they’re unpopulated unless you either create Arps or load a file that contains some.

User Arps can be selected the same way Preset Arps are - the only difference is that instead of the PRE bank, select the USR bank.

See Arpeggio Edit, [F2] TYPE on page 27 of the MOXF Reference Manual.

User Arps get loaded into User memory Flash ROM. See page 22 of the Reference Manual.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 26, 2016 @ 03:32 PM
moxfman
Total Posts:  80
Joined  03-13-2016
5pinDIN - 24 July 2016 09:31 PM

There are indeed 256 User Arp locations, but they’re unpopulated unless you either create Arps or load a file that contains some.

User Arps can be selected the same way Preset Arps are - the only difference is that instead of the PRE bank, select the USR bank.

See Arpeggio Edit, [F2] TYPE on page 27 of the MOXF Reference Manual.

User Arps get loaded into User memory Flash ROM. See page 22 of the Reference Manual.

Thanks 5pinDIN. I get it now, you have to select to edit an arpeggio before you can then choose PRE or USR locations. Reference manual pointers you provided helped too, thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF8 and Vintage Keys
Next Topic:

Motif XF8 "Port Open Error" on Cubase 8.5 ››