mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S70xs USB-Midi issue"

Posted on: July 12, 2016 @ 03:20 PM
melwynjohnson
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-12-2016

My S70xs (firmware 1.06) is not being detected by windows10 laptop and i-mac 2015 (connected thru USB-type B).The midi in/out setting on the KeyB is set to USB. It was all fine till last month. Just this week when tried connecting both computers failed to detect. I uninstalled the USB-Midi driver and later while re-installing it gives the message NO DEVICE CONNECTED. The S70xs editor is also not detecting the keyboard. It looks as if the KeyB is not transmitting any data. Is this a problem with the S70xs? Have I missed out any setting on the S70xs? I hope its not a problem with the KeyB? If its a problem with the S70xs port can it be fixed easily/quickly? I am a little disheartened. I bought the KeyB because of the weighted keys and mainly because it doesnt have a Sequencer&Sampler;on board; its ability to record with the DAW cubase7 & Logic X using the editor. But now I am unable to use the editor to Record midi using it as VST.

I’ve not heard good reviews of the local service centre. I really hope its not a problem with the KeyB. Please guide me. I look forward to your support/reply.

[ Ignore ]