mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "System Bypass Switches with Editor?"

Posted on: April 30, 2016 @ 09:17 AM
Donald-M
Total Posts:  666
Joined  11-08-2007

In using the XS Editor I can’t seem to locate anywhere to turn switch the Effect Bypass functions (Insertion and System) off or on. All the other function switches are there...ARP, AF1, AF2, even the Main Bypass...but nowhere do I see the two Effect Bypass function switches in the Editor window. 

Is there no way to turn those on or off in the Editor? I’ve looked at every single screen and am just not seeing that option. 

Anyone?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 01, 2016 @ 08:59 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The on/off state of the Insertion and System Bypass can’t be stored to an XS Program, and they can’t be controlled via the Editor.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 02, 2016 @ 02:42 PM
Donald-M
Total Posts:  666
Joined  11-08-2007
5pinDIN - 01 May 2016 08:59 AM

The on/off state of the Insertion and System Bypass can’t be stored to an XS Program, and they can’t be controlled via the Editor.

Well, that’s that, then.  I knew they couldn’t be stored, but wasn’t sure if that meant there wasn’t some click button or other on the editor to trigger them.  Thanks for the reply.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ VOICE 4bar Sample-Loop reduce volume to end after key lift up.
Next Topic:

Arpeggio Question ››