mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Copying Effects from voice mode to multi mode"

Posted on: April 22, 2016 @ 08:53 PM
johnnydr
Total Posts:  44
Joined  12-01-2009

Do the effects from a voice carry over when they are copied into a multi. I want to use the unit exclusively in multi mode(even if its just one voice in the multi) but the multi does not sound quite as good as the voice. I’m sure it’s related to the fx

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 22, 2016 @ 11:40 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
johnnydr - 22 April 2016 08:53 PM

Do the effects from a voice carry over when they are copied into a multi. I want to use the unit exclusively in multi mode(even if its just one voice in the multi) but the multi does not sound quite as good as the voice. I’m sure it’s related to the fx

The Insert Effects of a Voice are carried over to the Multi. A Multi can have up to 8 parts with their insert effects active. Make sure the insert switch is on for that part.
You can copy the System Effects of a desired voice by selecting that Part in the Multi and checking the Parameter with Voice box in Multi Edit Mode. Page 94 in the Owners Manual. If the Part in the Multi has been previously selected, after checking the Parameter w/Voice box you must change the selected Voice to another selection then returned to the Voice of your choice. This will install the System Effects associated with the part as found in Voice mode. You’ll also need to set the Send levels of the System Effects of the part as found in Voice Mode.
The System Effects affect all of the parts in the Multi. Each parts Send levels can be set as needed.

I hope you can understand this. My communication skills are waning with my drooping eyelids.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2016 @ 08:26 AM
johnnydr
Total Posts:  44
Joined  12-01-2009

Thanx for replying, It’s a kinda of foggy area for me but thanks for steering me in the right direction

[ Ignore ]