mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "YAMAHA MX61 to PT-115"

Posted on: April 22, 2016 @ 11:09 AM
Egar2707
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04-22-2016

I have an YAMAHA MX61 and a Yamaha Digital piano P-115.  I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I TRANSFER MY SOUNDS FROM THE MX TO THE P-115… WHAT CABLES I NEED? DO I NEED TO USE A COMPUTER OR NOT?  OR WHAT DEVICES I NEED TO DO THAT.... THE MX HAS USB TO HOST AND MIDI INPUTS AND THE PT-115 HAS ONLY USB TO HOST.  THANKYOU

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 06, 2016 @ 07:36 AM
kol
Total Posts:  5
Joined  04-12-2016

not possible.
only if you want to play with Yamaha p115 like electric guitar or new piano sounds-you can plug I pad to you yamaha p115 and use very good programm Sample tank (from IK multimedia). check how does it sound in youtube

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 08, 2016 @ 02:15 PM
shad0wfax
Total Posts:  36
Joined  07-08-2013

I’m not sure about what you mean when saying “transfer sounds from the MX to the P-115”, but if you’re asking how to use the P-115 keyboard to play the MX sounds via MIDI, it’s not possible to do it directly because the P-115 has no MIDI terminals. But you can actually do it using a computer, connecting both the MX and the piano via USB to your computer and then using some suitable software to manage midi input/output ports such as MidiOX. You have to select your P-115 as the MIDI input and the MX as the MIDI output.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ new performance SHARING )
Next Topic:

Another Day in Paradise voice file ?? ››