mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Insert switch not becoming active!"

Posted on: February 25, 2016 @ 11:51 PM
kvt
Total Posts:  78
Joined  04-30-2011

Hi guys please help !

I am setting up my sounds in song mode to use it in live shows.
Somehow I cannot tick Ins FX Switch in MIXING mode on some parts! What could be the reason? Somehow its locked!
When Initially I started moving my sounds from Voice(and even from Performance) it was allowing me to tick Ins FX switch but suddenly its not allowing me!! 

Please guide me..

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2016 @ 01:07 AM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
kvt - 25 February 2016 11:51 PM

Hi guys please help !

Somehow I cannot tick Ins FX Switch in MIXING mode on some parts! What could be the reason? Somehow its locked!
When Initially I started moving my sounds from Voice(and even from Performance) it was allowing me to tick Ins FX switch but suddenly its not allowing me!!

You can have a maximum number of 8 parts with insert effects active in a mixing program. Have you exceeded that limit?

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2016 @ 11:59 AM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011
stoneb3 - 26 February 2016 01:07 AM
kvt - 25 February 2016 11:51 PM

Hi guys please help !

You can have a maximum number of 8 parts with insert effects active in a mixing program. Have you exceeded that limit?

Stone

Thank you Stone for your quick help.

I checked it and it is like that as if I un-tick one switch than its allowing me to click new one but I can only see originally 7 ticked switched so I am wondering why is not allowing me to tick one more.
Just for your reference I have converted couple of performance (with 4 parts) into song parts on one channel as its layered sound but visually I can see only 7 tick Ins switch!!

Thank you once again.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2016 @ 04:45 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
kvt - 26 February 2016 11:59 AM

Just for your reference I have converted couple of performance (with 4 parts) into song parts on one channel as its layered sound but visually I can see only 7 tick Ins switch!!

Do you have the A/D box checked (in addition to 7 of the 16 Parts)?

If so, that would be eight in total.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 29, 2016 @ 04:29 PM
kvt
Joined  04-30-2011
5pinDIN - 26 February 2016 04:45 PM
kvt - 26 February 2016 11:59 AM

Do you have the A/D box checked (in addition to 7 of the 16 Parts)?

If so, that would be eight in total.

Yes boss.. !!!!  This was the cause.. There was one ticked in AUDIO and I wasn’t looking at it ! I was only looking at 1 to 16 parts!

Problem solved once again..

Thank you both of you for your help

[ Ignore ]