mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Mandolin for ES"

Posted on: February 15, 2016 @ 06:06 PM
sethym
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-15-2016

Trying to demo the Mandolin sound from the Renaissance collection for ES. For some reason it’s the only voice on the mp3 demo list that doesn’t playback anything, just silent when you click play. The harps, guitars, etc. all play a demo.
Also wondering if there’s anywhere (ebay, etc.) one can find these voice banks used for big discounts. The mandolin is the only sound I need, and $79 is a bit steep to add just one voice.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 16, 2016 @ 11:09 PM
flnick
Total Posts:  24
Joined  11-17-2009

i can’t even listen to the demos for the Es, I want some 80s sounds, all the demos won’t work.i try to click on them and it won’t play,why is that?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 16, 2016 @ 11:45 PM
sethym
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-15-2016

FWIW: I found I was able to hear all the sound bank demos, including the zither-mandolin one, if I switched to the demos for the XS instead of the ES page. I’m assuming the XS mandolin is the same wave as the one available for the ES. You may have luck with that for your 80s sounds.

So far, no reply to my other question, about a way to grab that mandolin wave without spending all of $79. Actually, since the ES comes with no sampling RAM, I suppose it’s even going to be more than that, as I’ll would have to buy & install RAM to save the mandolin sound once I downloaded it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2016 @ 01:04 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
flnick - 16 February 2016 11:09 PM

i can’t even listen to the demos for the Es, I want some 80s sounds, all the demos won’t work.i try to click on them and it won’t play,why is that?

See http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/476735/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2016 @ 01:06 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
sethym - 15 February 2016 06:06 PM

Trying to demo the Mandolin sound from the Renaissance collection for ES. For some reason it’s the only voice on the mp3 demo list that doesn’t playback anything, just silent when you click play. The harps, guitars, etc. all play a demo.

Renaissance & Folk Instruments - Voice Bank for Yamaha Motif ES

MP3 Demo for Zither/Mandolin/Dobro:
https://shop.motifator.com/index.php/downloadable/download/sample/sample_id/72/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need help setting up my yamaha studio gear
Next Topic:

Motif ES8 USB Driver w/ Windows 10 ››