mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Multi + Master mode"

Posted on: December 11, 2015 @ 10:59 AM
VicXF
Total Posts:  12
Joined  10-22-2009

i’m stuck on this setup that I really need some help from the experts.

I’ve created a Multi with 14 different voices going to channel 1 to 14. Then 1 voices going to channel 16. The idea is to have a split so that 2 voices going to left hand part, and 14 voices going to right hand part. Then I can use the Part buttons to switch voices quickly without sound cut off.

However, if we are in Multi mode, we can only send 1 channel at a time. But I really need to send 2 channels. Left hand on Channel 16 and Right Hand on channel 1 to 14.
In order to do this, I think I need to setup a master mode using 2 zones. 1 Zone is always channel 16, but the other zone is on channel depends on what I select from the Part select button.

I thought I could do this but when I do the setup I’m really stuck. Can any one help me out for this issue? I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 11, 2015 @ 12:02 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

You’ve posted to the S90 forum, but from your user name and member profile, it seems that you have an XF. Also, although Song and Pattern modes in the XF are multi-timbral, those aren’t usually referred to as “Multi mode”.

Which model are you asking about? If it’s the XF, you might want to repost in the XF forum…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/161/
...so that replies can be specific to that model.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 11, 2015 @ 06:28 PM
VicXF
Total Posts:  12
Joined  10-22-2009
5pinDIN - 11 December 2015 12:02 PM

You’ve posted to the S90 forum, but from your user name and member profile, it seems that you have an XF. Also, although Song and Pattern modes in the XF are multi-timbral, those aren’t usually referred to as “Multi mode”.

Which model are you asking about? If it’s the XF, you might want to repost in the XF forum…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/161/
...so that replies can be specific to that model.

Thank you but I’m asking for S 70 XS specifically.

[ Ignore ]