mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MX49 usb to host"

Posted on: October 25, 2015 @ 02:05 AM
Normhart
Total Posts:  10
Joined  03-22-2007

I have a an MX49 usb’d to my Windows XP computer. It gets through the first part of the device install but after the second when the MX-49/61 device is prompted, the setup fails and tells me drivers could not be found.

I have my Motif ES connected successfully to this pic using the Yamaha usb/midi driver 3.1.1 and everything is fine with that hookup. I can’t understand why the Windows device detection doesn’t find or recognize this installed driver. Can someone please tell me how to solve this?

P.S. I did find a newer (3.1.3) driver and am about to install it but I wanted to check with folks here first.

I wanted to add also, that I have the MX working properly on a laptop I installed a while back to use the Vycro Performance Editor installed on that computer. So I don’t think it’s a question of program or driver version as I’ve seen mentioned here in another post.

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Triggering a Note using foot Controller
Next Topic:

Usb drivers ››