mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to fix sticking keys?"

Posted on: September 30, 2015 @ 11:56 AM
Mike777
Total Posts:  95
Joined  08-27-2008

S90xs: got a key that sometimes doesn’t come up all the way.  Still plays sound.  Is there a service manual for the S90xs?  Tutorial to access the keybed and fix keys?  Do all the screws on the back have to come off? thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2015 @ 06:10 PM
pdiddy
Total Posts:  40
Joined  11-07-2003

Most likely something about the key is broken so you’re gonna have to go in there and check it out. Yes, all the screws on the bottom plus the smaller screws that hold the narrow metal piece across the front of the keys. You don’t need to touch anything on the back panel where all the jacks are. Once you have those screws out, just rock the side panels back and you’re in. Enjoy!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2015 @ 11:50 PM
Mike777
Total Posts:  95
Joined  08-27-2008
pdiddy - 01 October 2015 06:10 PM

Most likely something about the key is broken so you’re gonna have to go in there and check it out. Yes, all the screws on the bottom plus the smaller screws that hold the narrow metal piece across the front of the keys. You don’t need to touch anything on the back panel where all the jacks are. Once you have those screws out, just rock the side panels back and you’re in. Enjoy!

I did that, removed all screws on bottom, and under front keybed, etc except the back, and the sides were partially loose but would not come out.  what did I do wrong? thx

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Searching for a Vox Humana Voice for my S90ES
Next Topic:

S90XF - Keep Waiting? ››