mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "40th Anniversary Premium Contents Pack"

Posted on: July 30, 2015 @ 07:15 AM
DMLKeys
Total Posts:  23
Joined  03-13-2015

Hi Everyone,

Please bear with me with how trivial this might sound. I’ve had the premium contents pack (40th Anniv) for a while now and haven’t had the time to download the contents. It says on the card that the promotion expires on 31/7/15 which is in the next 24-36hrs. Does anyone know how I can download what is required before it expires? I have been listening to the dongle and I think it says you need to audition voices. I have a new iMac and was thinking I could download the whole voices onto the iMac and then audition later. Am I on the right track?

Again sorry for how elementary this may sound. I’d appreciate any advice so as not to lose out. Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 31, 2015 @ 09:15 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

If the deadline has already passed you’ll probably need to call Yamaha.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2015 @ 10:06 PM
Stephen Kay
Total Posts:  169
Joined  01-13-2011

AFAIK, the deadline for the 40th anniversary pack has been extended to March 31, 2016. I know that Yamaha asked my permission to extend the deadline with regards to the 40% off KARMA Motif software coupon card in the pack - which I granted. :)

- Stephen Kay
KARMA Developer :: karma-lab.com
Check out the KARMA Motif Software for 6 Yamaha synths!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ sounds in the voice mode and song
Next Topic:

FW16E Question ››