mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New user Update."

Posted on: July 21, 2015 @ 02:03 PM
FinlayB
Total Posts:  14
Joined  07-15-2015

Hi folks.

Thank you for all the help.

I have had my XS for just over a week now..! And i have made great progress...I dont need to look at the MANUAL anymore...!

Im making my own sounds now and layers too..Not great but getting there.!

Thanks again...Taming the XS is going to take me 2 years i think...But tame it i will...:)

The next 2 years?...My house will be filled with strange sounds and melodies..!!!

This is how im going to learn the XS..;)

Thanks again chaps.:)
All the best.
Fin.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 21, 2015 @ 02:16 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

That’s not just “great” progress, that’s amazing progress - especially if not needing to look at the Manual any longer wasn’t just tongue-in-cheek. I’ll admit to still needing to consult manuals now and then.  :-)

Enjoy (at least) the next two years.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 22, 2015 @ 05:29 AM
FinlayB
Total Posts:  14
Joined  07-15-2015

Thank you 5pinDIN. Yes my comment re the manual was slightly tongue-in-cheek.! What i meant was i can comfortably use the machine without the need to reference the manual every 5 minutes.

Of course i will find many times when i do have to look in the manual but my approach is ‘Hands-on’ as it were and i’m learning fast. The XS has many hidden talents which i find exciting, 2 hours can go by in a flash.!

I just have an issue with Cubase5 at the moment, got it up and running OK with the XS Editor but i have no sound at the moment, all the ports are set ok but i think its something to do with other settings which is going to keep me busy for a while. I have ‘ASIO4all’ which works perfectly with all my other VST’s, should this also work with the XS editor? I have downloaded and installed the USB driver and the ‘Extension’ but the ‘Extension’ seems to have made little difference.!

Will look at some other threads/posts on here for more info.

Thanks again. This site is brilliant.

[ Ignore ]