mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Problem with MOXF Editor"

Posted on: June 29, 2015 @ 07:18 PM
colhomer
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-29-2015

Hello Everyone

Could someone please help

I’m new to the world of the Yamaha Moxf6 Keyboard world and I’m struggling with getting the MoxF6 Editor to work as only showing offline - When trying to Sync getting the message ‘ Time out Error ‘

I have tried this in both Standalone mode and through Cubase but get the same error, could someone please point me in the right direction as I see the editor as essential in using this great keyboard.

I’ve included some screen shots to show my settings please let me know if you need anymore info and I’ll happily provide it and try any of your suggestions.

Thanks for you help
Colin

Image Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 23.27.57.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-29 at 23.28.17.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-29 at 23.28.36.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 29, 2015 @ 08:19 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

What is the exact name and version of the Editor you installed? Click on “Help”, “About” to display that information.

Which version of the OS is installed in your MOXF?
Press the [UTILITY] button, press the [JOB] button, read the “Firm”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 30, 2015 @ 08:05 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Since my questions haven’t as yet been replied to, please see the attached, which is part of the first screenshot that was posted. This indicates the Editor in use is for the MOX, not the MOXF. (It also can be seen in the second screenshot.)

Please download the correct Editor for your MOXF6 and computer OS here:
http://download.yamaha.com/search/product/?category_id1=16277&category_id2=16381&product_id=1816956

If your MOXF firmware isn’t current (version 1.10), that can be obtained from the same download site.

Image Attachments
Wrong Editor.gif
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2015 @ 07:18 PM
colhomer
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-29-2015

Thanks guys.

Your answer was spot on, I’d installed the wrong version. All up and running now.

Thanks for you help, much appreciated !!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How do I make my own sounds?
Next Topic:

MOXF and MOX8 Performance compatibility ››