mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Vycro MX FREE (win) no longer downloadable at vycromx.com, how can i get it?"

Posted on: June 25, 2015 @ 02:49 PM
salta
Total Posts:  1
Joined  06-25-2015

Hello, i really tried finding an answer here (or anywhere) , but it seems i’m the first to have noticed:

If i go to the free download link on http://vycromx.com/ to download the windows software, i end up with: “VycroMXPro1p00Setup_WIN_1.zip”, which is the pro version, i don’t need.

i have been searching a lot now, but the free version is nowhere to be found.

i also checked the download section for the MX here, before writing. but there’s nothing there at all.

1. since, yamaha is openly advertising the free version on all of it’s site about the MX, i find it quite bad for a new buyer like me, so here would at least be a good place to offer it as a download.

2. yes, i have emailed the developer (with no answer) ;-)

3. i’d be very happy, if someone could send the program to me, or share it by any other means, because i was all ready to set up my keyboard für tomorrow and “waisted” 2 days searching (not the whole days :D ) before daring to open a thread, since i know forums can be quite harsh on the new ones that didn’t try to find it on their own first.

i tried, so thank you in advance.
salta

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Using different DAW’s.
Next Topic:

Annivery promo collection package ››