mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Moving recorded tracks “up” so I can insert an introduction to my song!? Is this possible!!?!?"

Posted on: June 20, 2015 @ 11:31 PM
jared.a.rapp
Total Posts:  6
Joined  09-13-2014

I am stuck. I have a Motif ES7 and I have been recording a multi-track song with effects… the song is about 2:00 in length… but I have decided I need to insert an introduction to this song. The problem is that I don’t know how to move all of the recorded tracks “ahead” so I can begin recording a proper introduction.

Is this even possible on a Motif ES… or do I have to re-record all of the tracks and basically create this song over again!?

Please help. You guys have been great when answering my questions up to now.

I can’t believe I’ve owned this keyboard since 2006 and still haven’t even discovered all of the amazing things it can do. I love it so much, and if I can figure out the solution to my current problem, I’m going to give it a huge hug.

Please assist!!

All the best,

Jared R.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 21, 2015 @ 06:53 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Get ready to hug…  :-)

The Song Job “Create Measure” will do what you want - select the Song, press [JOB], then press [F4]MEAS. See page 231 of the ES Owner’s Manual for details.

But first, please back up your Song, or at least copy it to an empty Song location. That way, if something goes wrong, your original data is still available.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 21, 2015 @ 12:45 PM
jared.a.rapp
Total Posts:  6
Joined  09-13-2014

You rule!!!!!!! You have officially made my day. Have a great one, and thank you so much. I will let you know when I have had success with this.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif ES6 Keybed Problem
Next Topic:

How to assign MIDI Control Changes on MOTIF ES8 ››