mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "XF6 sliders and buttons in master mode"

Posted on: April 01, 2015 @ 12:06 PM
jazzmannnn
Total Posts:  8
Joined  02-25-2015

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if it’s possible to assign all 8 sliders and/or buttons to the same midi zone in master mode? The reason for this question is i want to controll my Nord stage2 organ sound from the MOtif’s keyboard and assign all the sliders and buttons to drawbars and differents organ settings of the NOrd. I also want to send a program change to the Nord but it has to be on a different channel then the organ engine… So if i use one zone for sending the program change, the corresponding slider and button are no longer available for organ settings.

Anyone can help?
Thank!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2015 @ 03:18 PM
Apex
Total Posts:  683
Joined  10-21-2005

If the nords drawbars can receive midi cc messages then yes this may be possible… But if they are controlled by system exclusive messages then, no I don’t think it will work.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2015 @ 10:31 PM
jazzmannnn
Total Posts:  8
Joined  02-25-2015

Hello Apex!

Yes the NOrd can receive midi cc messages. But the problem is on the Motif. In master mode, slider 1 and button 1 is affected to zone 1. Slider 2 and button 2 is affected to zone 2 and so on.. So how is it possible to assign all sliders and buttons to the same zone?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 03, 2015 @ 11:32 PM
Apex
Total Posts:  683
Joined  10-21-2005

Don’t use the “zone” just change all the midi channels to the same channel that your nord is receiving midi data on and that “should” do the trick.

[ Ignore ]