mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Strange Problems Song-Mode Motif Freeze"

Posted on: February 06, 2015 @ 08:14 AM
Soultosqueeze1991
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-06-2015

Hey Motif-User,

my name is Michael and I’m from Germany. I have the following problem: On Saturday, i will play with a the band of a good friend. They play TOP40 Coversongs. Due to that fact, i often use click-syncron ARPS. When I step forward in Songmode, my Motif freezes at different places (Chain-Mode). Thats very inconvenient. The interessting thing is, that when I play with my band (without metronom), the Motif never freezes. On this All-File I never used ARPs or change the BPM-Time a.s.o. So i think the problem is caused by a Midi-Fault. I red a lot about this problem and it coincides exactly with mine.

One Idea to solve the Problem is to record the ARP’s as a Wave-File and use it like a sample (And initalize the whole ARP-Thing of each Song). Or to reset the Motif, update it and beginn from the ground up. So Maybe the All-File is faulty? I know that the All-File was done by the Version 1.4. and meanwhile I use Version 1.5. Could this cuases the Problem? But I’m pretty shure, that I never change any elementary thing at the freezing All-File! But this would effort a lot of time. And there is no guaranty that the Motif is working after that! 

I think the Flash is not the reason, because on the working ALL-file I use Samples and Soundcontents from Motifator etc. too, and there is no problem!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2015 @ 10:14 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

If using the metronome during playback causes a problem, turn it off and create your own metronome track (I hope you have an empty track in your songs!) by recording a click sound....some drum voice should be suitable for this. Route this track to an assignable output so it can be fed to whoever needs to hear it.

Saturday is tomorrow...good luck.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2015 @ 12:08 PM
Soultosqueeze1991
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-06-2015

Thank you. No, I don’t use the internal metronom. The click is provided by the drummer. I only programmed the Song with the same tempo like the click. So the arpeggio plays in time.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2015 @ 02:16 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

So I do not understand your problem.

[ Ignore ]