mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Stereo stage monitors"

Posted on: January 31, 2015 @ 03:16 AM
syt
Total Posts:  2
Joined  04-16-2013

Hello all,

Just wanting to hear from all of you about what kind of monitors you are running on stage. I’m currently running my Motif XF7 out of the Stagepas 400i in stereo and I am wondering what other players are running their Motif’s through and the results that you are getting. I’m just wondering what I can do to improve my sound. I hear the DXR8’s are pretty good, also the DBR10’s as well. The rooms I play are not very big, and when we do have a larger gig we usually have a sound man running the house system. Anyway, just wondering what everyone else is using.

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 03, 2015 @ 08:34 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Since no one else has offered a recommendation, I will testify once again that I am very happy with the pair of DXR10 monitors I have been using on stage now for quite some time.

At the risk of sounding like a Yamaha rep… which I am not...they are really great keyboard stage monitors, and pack the reserve clean power to give me everything I need and more in a 6 piece band stage environment.

I do a personal mix of my keyboards (in stereo) , as well as the full band instrumental and vocal monitor feed into these (in mono), with no problem.

Very happy with these speakers, and get full range response without the need for a sub-woofer in my monitor setup… which I used to require with less capable stage boxes.

[ Ignore ]