mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Ethernet Connection - “Can’t access to the host."

Posted on: January 18, 2015 @ 08:02 PM
weswook
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06-01-2008

I’m trying to access my motif xf (usb drive) via my mac book pro. I’ve followed the support instructions for setting up a network connection but have hit a wall at the point where I enter my network password, the motif gives me “Can’t access to the host.” I have simplified my network password, doubled checked an appropriate network connection, and ensured consistent user names, but still no luck. Is there something I’m missing?

• I’m on OS X 10.10.01
• Setup Instructions I’ve followed http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/ethernet_connection_motif_xs_motif_xf

Edit 1:
I am directly connected to my MBP, just realizing I am not using a cross over cable. Let me try that and get back to this thread.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 20, 2015 @ 09:07 PM
weswook
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06-01-2008

I am having the same problem with the crossover cable, “Can’t access to the host.” I have quadruple checked my settings and they all appear to be in line with the instructions. Any ideas?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XF6 & Cubase 8 Problem
Next Topic:

Firewire to USB cable ››