mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to get sound of “Phaser Vin” voice in performance or multi"

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 05:12 PM
jsipher
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-14-2015

I have a Motif-Rack ES and I want to use the Phaser Vin voice (PRE1 voice 032) in a performance. But, when I put it in a performance it doesn’t sound anything like it does as a voice.

I read Getting multi instruments to sound like voices and the Motif Rack ES Effects 101 document it links to and thought that for sure Copy Performance would solve my problem, but it doesn’t.

I can see that Copy Performance updated the performance’s chorus type to Phaser 1 (to match the voice), and makes the chorus return the right amount of signal (65) and pass the right amount of chorus to reverb (18), and I changed the part to send 100% of signal to chorus, but that part of the performance still doesn’t sound anything like the Phaser Vin voice.

Can anyone give me a hint as to where I’m going wrong? I’m pretty new to this stuff, so maybe I’m just wandering down the wrong path with it.

Thanks,
John

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ controling layers on rack ES
Next Topic:

is there a vst editor available for motif rack es ››