mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Users are BEGGING for a new workstation . Why ?.Because Motif XF sucks ?."

Page 1 of 2
Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 03:16 PM
andy warfield
Total Posts:  36
Joined  02-08-2013

Is just very sad but also a little funny when I see so many & many guys sitting on a forum with some outdated computers and little experience in DAW composition, BEGGING or Hopping that YAMAHA will RELEASE A BETTER WORKSTATION & hopping for the magic miracle to happen.

In the Mo Lounge forum there are many & many topics with the same “new Motif” obsession like “Next generation MOTIF” topic or “New Motif Soon ?” topic ... etc and every topic have more than 10000 views. Can you believe that ?.

So the conclusion is.Thousands and thousands of Motifator users want to see a new workstation because Motif XF sucks. So they are thirsty for a new workstation and they keep coming to read the NEWS with a thirsty and also disgusting attitude toward Motif .

Holly molly this is hilarious ))))) !!.This is like someone is living and sleeping with his wife but he needs a better one. This is perversion .

You are all perverts OR WHAT ? ))) lool )) you are all justifying this “all mighty” MOTIF XF by saying how great it is and after that you are all coming to Mo Lounge with BIG HOPES that Yamaha will release a better one TO HEAL THAT THIRSTY AND ALSO DISGUSTING ATTITUDE TOWARD YOUR BABY MOTIF GIRLFRIEND ?

The only miracle can come only from knowing the secret of DAW VST music production using plugins. A workstation this days can sound only classic.

STOP hopping that Yamaha will release a better new workstation and start building your DAW experience by digging & digging every day.

Jesus !!. You are all childish and outdated . No real smart music producer cares about workstations this days. Just buy a f---g PC with an i7 quad core and a large amount of Ram (40x the power of Motif XF) with a great cooling plan an you are set for 15 years or more. Yamaha, Korg and Roland are just shadows of the past used more this days just for live wedding concert sessions and some rock and pop bands on concert tours or used in churches.

You want to see a new workstation because Motif XF sucks. No matter how much I’ve tried to justify my Motif XF purchase the conclusion was always IT SUCKS !

AND HERE ARE CLEAR PROOFS . Just search the MoLounge pages and you will find those threads

Mo Lounge section .January 16, 2015 Threads>

Any new Synth and/or Workstation from YAMAHA in 2012 Winter NAMM ?  - 24011 VIEWS -

New Yamaha synth (Workstation??) Pre-announced : see YOUTUBE LINK 19694 VIEWS

YAMAHA at Winter NAMM 2015 / New Workstation and/or Synth ?  Are You Optimistic ? 1731 VIEWS

What NextGen Yamaha Synth will look like……194 VIEWS

New Motif Soon?  11260 VIEWS

Next generation MOTIF 14193 VIEWS

Next generation motif 5009 VIEWS

Muzikmesse 2014 . Will we see the next Gen. Motif… 5088 VIEWS

Motif xf sucessor….namm 14 12532 VIEWS

When the new Motif comes……..  4287 VIEWS

MOTIF XF Successor 3504 VIEWS

Could YAMAHA be bailing out of the Workstation…6584 VIEWS

Musicmesse Show 2013 (New YAMAHA Workstation/Synth)…5542 VIEWS

Any Chance for New Updates on Motif XF 7200 VIEWS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 03:50 PM
jazz.preest
Total Posts:  263
Joined  06-06-2013
andy warfield - 17 January 2015 03:16 PM

Is just very sad but also funny when I see so many & many guys sitting on a forum whit their computers outdated and little experience in DAW composition, BEGGING or Hopping that YAMAHA will RELEASE A BETTER WORKSTATION hopping for the magic miracle to happen…
The only miracle can come only from knowing the secret of DAW VST music production using plugins…

Wow. I am truly astounded.  “The only miracle can come only from knowing the secret of DAW VST music production using plugins"…

LMAO.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 04:08 PM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013

looll you are all f---g hilarious !!. I mean really !!)))))

Yamaha at winter NAMM 2015. Hey hey Did she come ?

Yamaha at winter NAMM 2016.Hey hey Did she come ?

Yamaha at winter NAMM 2017. Hey hey Did she come ?

Yamaha at winter NAMM 2016.Hey hey Did she come ?
Yamaha at winter NAMM 2030.Hey hey Did she come ?

WHEN !!??. BUT WHEN !!??. WHEN ?. WHEN !!??. BUT WHEN !!??. WHEN ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 04:55 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

“Hopping that YAMAHA will RELEASE A BETTER WORKSTATION hopping for the magic miracle to happen. “

Yeah, I’m so happy with my MOXF that I can’t sit still, I feel this constant urge to jump and hop around.
Bloody moron, go troll somewhere else and work on your grammar and spelling in the hope that someone, somewhere will give you an ounce of attention one day.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 05:17 PM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013
zpink - 17 January 2015 04:55 PM

“Hopping that YAMAHA will RELEASE A BETTER WORKSTATION hopping for the magic miracle to happen. “

Yeah, I’m so happy with my MOXF that I can’t sit still, I feel this constant urge to jump and hop around.
Bloody moron, go troll somewhere else and work on your grammar and spelling in the hope that someone, somewhere will give you an ounce of attention one day.

So you;re saying “I’m so happy with my MOXF that I can’t sit still, I feel this constant urge to jump and hop around.Bloody moron, go troll somewhere else”
Yeaa this is the psychological symptom .Every Motif user try to lie himself that Motif XF is a GOD of music production ,because it costs 3 grands. And in the same time every Motif user feels this constant urge to jump and hop around to find out if maybe a NEW Motif will arrive soon.Why ?. Because XF sucks. I mean XF gives you the feeling that you need a better workstation so you feel this constant urge to jump and hop around to find out if maybe a NEW Motif will arrive soon..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 06:14 PM
zpink
Joined  08-02-2014
andy warfield - 17 January 2015 05:17 PM

So you;re saying “I’m so happy with my MOXF that I can’t sit still, I feel this constant urge to jump and hop around.Bloody moron, go troll somewhere else”
Yeaa this is the psychological symptom .Every Motif user try to lie himself that Motif XF is a GOD of music production ,because it costs 3 grands. And in the same time every Motif user feels this constant urge to jump and hop around to find out if maybe a NEW Motif will arrive soon.Why ?. Because XF sucks. I mean XF gives you the feeling that you need a better workstation so you feel this constant urge to jump and hop around to find out if maybe a NEW Motif will arrive soon..

You idiot, I really could not have pointed out your poor English any more bluntly.
You’re not even worth the effort to take the piss out of. You’re actually too stupid to make it worth the effort.

As my final contribution to this pointless thread and so that you may, but probably will still fail to, get some facts right.
I clearly stated that I have a MOXF and not a Motif and I’ve basically stopped using my many VSTs since I bought it.
I also have a quad-core PC packed full of RAM, so my decision to go with hard-ware was not due to an ancient PC.

Since I won’t waste any more time on you, I might as well tell you to I have a dirty mouth. off now.

bye

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 06:36 PM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013
zpink - 17 January 2015 06:14 PM
andy warfield - 17 January 2015 05:17 PM

You idiot, I really could not have pointed out your poor English any more bluntly.
You’re not even worth the effort to take the piss out of. You’re actually too stupid to make it worth the effort.

As my final contribution to this pointless thread and so that you may, but probably will still fail to, get some facts right.
I clearly stated that I have a MOXF and not a Motif and I’ve basically stopped using my many VSTs since I bought it.
I also have a quad-core PC packed full of RAM, so my decision to go with hard-ware was not due to an ancient PC.

Since I won’t waste any more time on you, I might as well tell you to I have a dirty mouth. off now.

bye

If you have a quad -core full of RAM and you have basically stopped using your many VSTs since you bought XF this means you don;t know the secrets of music production and you live in your dream a close-minded… Reading your desperate posts reveals only your “close-minded” state. Can you take my rants not so serious ?.
And by the way My english is almost perfect. Can you spell out my english mistakes . Do you have any proof that my english is screwed ?. Maybe you’re a low IQ close-minded creature and you don’t know how to read.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 07:17 PM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013
psychobabble - 17 January 2015 06:57 PM

andy warfield is a known troll at all Yamaha, Korg and Roland related forums and uses a multitude of names.

Hell, he’d even troll Bontempi…

Not because he owns a Bontempi or anything like that, he doesn’t even own any Yamahas…

...It’s just that he got booted from the Fisher Price forum!

...with the usual crap about compressed samples and not enough processing power.

He got owned by a three year old on the complexities of bright red perspex touch sensitivity.

This is not true. I troll nothing because I;m not a troll by any means. I don’t know what your talking about and what Bontempi means .
Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation.

At times, the word troll can be abused to refer to anyone with controversial opinions they disagree with. Such usages goes against the ordinary meaning of troll in multple ways. Most importantly, trolls don’t actually believe the controversial views they claim. Farhad Manjoo criticises this view, noting that if the person really is trolling, they are a lot more intelligent than their critics would believe. As an example, Manjoo points out that if Donald Trump actually believes what he says, he is an idiot, but if he is a troll and doesn’t really believe it, that implies a much higher lever of intelligence.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2015 @ 09:30 PM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013

Lesson learned. When I deal with low IQ retards - a retard can’t come with a real argument - or a positive joking state of mind -

A low IQ retard will try to attack the person he don’t like by using the simplest low IQ “statement” by saying the dumbest thing so he says “your english sucks so you are very stupid.”.

Only a retard can say something like this. Knowing or not knowing english proves a s--t.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2015 @ 01:08 AM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013

My first buy was a Roland XP-80. Second buy VIRUS TI . Third buy Motif XS. Fourth buy MOtif XF. And the result . I sold all this junk .Yes I did.And now I feel so free and so happy . Finally . I’m not a Yamaha slave anymore and I will never buy Yamaha or Access or Roland junk ever again.

Those Motifs are created to destroy the music potential in every user because it leads you to a wrong “fake” path . Only a few will ever believe me but I don’t give a s..t. Having this Motif I have a dirty mouth. money investment in front of you will distract you to use software because software is free...This is wrong very wrong for music creation

Yamaha,Roland..Access ALL have a huge marketing army and this army just lies. Yamaha makes everyone to think that Motif XF is a powerful modern music production tool. They have this huge marketing army placed oll over the internet...and they know how psychology works They know that If they tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Yamaha have Motifator and they are selling DVDs to teach everyoane how to produce better music using Motif.In reality Motif XF is just an ordinary tool . For example Tiesto will use Motif only by 1%. Other big producer will use Motif only by 2%. No real producer gives a f--k about Motif . Motifator is selling snake oil Dvds to consume your time and energy and after you buy this crap you must sit on this forum to learn the magcal programing of the Motif secret Weapon and this kill time and creates a wrong wrong path ..Is not real.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2015 @ 02:15 AM
andy warfield
Joined  02-08-2013

loolll ))))

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 01:28 PM
extreme777
Total Posts:  63
Joined  10-14-2010

Of course that big music producers don’t give a I have a dirty mouth. about Motif..but you miss the whole point .No one cares if you are telling the truth or not.People are here because they love Motif . They don’t want or need to become music producers. Is just a hobby an Motif is just perfect to have a lot of fun. Some love to go fishing. Some love to play tennis. Some love to play Motif. And some LOVE TO PLAY LIVE IN BARS, WEDDINGS, CHURCHES USING MOTIFS AND THEY GET SOME MONEYS. Is just that Motif fits perfectly for a hobbyist or a PRO live keyboard player. That’s all.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 06:09 PM
zpink
Joined  08-02-2014

It would of course be good to back these statements by posting some music one had created with these free software products.
Up until then, this looks like some cheap BS from some kid collecting pirated VSTs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 08:34 PM
extreme777
Total Posts:  63
Joined  10-14-2010
zpink - 22 January 2015 06:09 PM

It would of course be good to back these statements by posting some music one had created with these free software products.
Up until then, this looks like some cheap BS from some kid collecting pirated VSTs.

Just write those two words on YouTube search engine:Producer Masterclass

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 08:41 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

I’m begging that the people who started this thread will all buy a Kronos and go start moaning over at the Korg forums.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2015 @ 08:43 PM
Wondering_
Total Posts:  17
Joined  02-05-2013
meatballfulton - 22 January 2015 08:41 PM

I’m begging that the people who started this thread will all buy a Kronos and go start moaning over at the Korg forums.

Good for you man!
Maybe give’em a map or something.... they lost?

[ Ignore ]  

Page 1 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What NextGen Yamaha Synth will look like...
Next Topic:

Best News from Yamaha at NAMM 2015 ››