mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Splitting the MO8 keyboard pedal issues"

Posted on: November 29, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
tventimiglia
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-17-2014

When i split the keyboard into two different instruments, the sustain pedal doesn’t work when that happens.  It works fine without.  Does anybody know how to keep the pedal working when splitting?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 29, 2014 @ 09:40 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The Receive Switch setting determines whether a Part of a split will be affected by the sustain pedal (and other controllers). See [F5] RCV SW (Receive Switch) on page 176 of the MO6/8 Owner’s Manual for details.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 04, 2015 @ 08:07 PM
Corkskrew
Total Posts:  12
Joined  06-24-2010

I was just looking for a similar solution and found it here, or at least got me on literally the ‘right page’.  Thanks!

Just trying to make a performance to split piano and organ, but with only the piano accepting the FS.  Oddly enough, unchecking FS doesn’t do it, but unchecking Sustain does it.  Mainly, my problem was editing just one of the voices.

I think this is one they really should’ve had in the can as a preset.

Again, thanks a milly!  Saved me from having to figure out how to phrase the question or search.

Alan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 05, 2015 @ 01:34 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Corkskrew - 04 March 2015 08:07 PM

I was just looking for a similar solution and found it here, or at least got me on literally the ‘right page’.  Thanks!

Just trying to make a performance to split piano and organ, but with only the piano accepting the FS.  Oddly enough, unchecking FS doesn’t do it, but unchecking Sustain does it.  Mainly, my problem was editing just one of the voices.

I think this is one they really should’ve had in the can as a preset.

Again, thanks a milly!  Saved me from having to figure out how to phrase the question or search.

Alan

Glad to have helped, even if it was somewhat indirectly.  :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mode Song sound is Different..
Next Topic:

User Arpeggio to Performance Variations Arp ››