mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "UK Shipping"

Posted on: November 22, 2014 @ 10:24 PM
GJForster
Total Posts:  18
Joined  10-21-2010

Hi.

I am a great Motifator fan and was keen to support your new package launch with a pre - order.

So I jumped in with an order for the hard copy top package at $175. I then completed address details for delivering to UK only to find that the shipping cost was $169!!!!!! Almost the cost of the product.

This is crazy!

I ended up amending my order to the $125 download package, which (a) wasn’t what I really wanted and (b) reduces your launch income by $50.

Surely there is a mistake on your shipping charge?

Many thanks
Gerry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 25, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for posting, ordering, and your kind words. We simply use UPS and USPS ‘modules’ on the site to calculate what these two organizations charge for shipping. Charges are automatically calculated by weight and location. Sometimes these do throw up some very interesting challenges! I believe you have been in touch with us direct and we have found an alternative shipping method that won’t involve a second mortgage.

If others, outside of the US, encounter similar problems please just contact and we will do our best to find a feasible shipping method for you. Most times the USPS and UPS modules work fine - especially for domestic shipments - but there are times when human input and insight are needed.

Also, just FYI, the book version of ASSR could happily double as an offensive weapon. This is a heavy, hardback book and if any of you teachers out there are looking for assistance, it could provide a very effective way for you to ‘beat’ information into your students’ brain.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ song variation
Next Topic:

where can I download stock performances for XS6 ? ››