mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Music Production with Motif - a new video"

Posted on: November 21, 2014 @ 02:42 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

We’ve just announced details of a new video in production - Music Production with Motif. We hope the community will feel able to rally round and support the completion of this exciting new project.

We’re sure there will be some questions and please ask them here, there, or anywhere you like!

Music Production with Motif.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2014 @ 01:45 PM
B.Minor
Total Posts:  126
Joined  10-22-2010

Two days ago I’ve ordered the new video as part of the “Complete Music Production Package”. I know, the “Music Production with Motif” video is just a pre-order for which any download link will be sent out after the product has been finally completed. However, shouldn’t the links for the “Alan Parsons’ Art & Science Of Sound Recording” videos be already available immediately after the payment?

From the shop:
Alan Parsons’ Art & Science Of Sound Recording downloads will be available to you right away. Please allow up to 48 hours for links to be send in order to allow for weekends and/or orders placed from outside of the US.

I’m outside of the US, weekend is over and more than 48 hours have passed too, but still I haven’t got received any email regarding the ASSR downloads, even though I’ve already created an account on the ASSR homepage.

MrMotif, could you please clarify what’s the correct approach to receive/unlock such downloads? How will the information be synchronized between the ASSR account and Keyfax? Thanks for your information in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2014 @ 01:53 PM
MrMotif
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi there - and thanks for being so quick in getting involved and pre-ordering. Links are indeed being sent out today and should continue to do so on a daily basis from now on.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 25, 2014 @ 08:08 AM
B.Minor
Joined  10-22-2010

Thanks MrMotif, got my download links already.

Excuse my additional question that might be off-topic, but in fact it is also related to another product available in the Motifator shop. I realized that in the “Motifator Card” version of the video “Motif XS Master Class” about 23 minutes are missing compared to the offered DVD version. According to the shop description, two chapters seem to be included on the DVD while obviously they didn’t make it to the MP4 version, namely “Programming Jazz Drums” and “Using Play FX”. After all Blake Angelos doesn’t appear in the video, even though he’s announced as a presenter in the introduction and in the end credits. Are there at least any download links to get these two missing “bonus” videos, too? Thanks in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
B.Minor
Joined  10-22-2010

MrMotif, do you have any news for me?

In the meantime I was able to find the first bonus video named “Motif XS Play FX” which is located here on the Motifator site. But what about the second video chapter which is missing in the “Motif XS Master Class” MP4 version, “Programming Jazz Drums”? Could you please give me a hint where to find this? Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2014 @ 03:06 PM
MrMotif
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi there,

To be honest this was rather a surprise but it was quite a few years ago so it’s taking a little time to figure out ‘exactly’ what, where, why, and how! Basically, though, the ‘additional’ scenes were originally intended done as ‘bonus’ but we will be able to locate this last one shortly, I’m sure. (It is Thanksgiving here in USA!)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2014 @ 05:21 PM
B.Minor
Joined  10-22-2010

MrMotif, thanks a lot for your efforts. I didn’t consider that there are currently holidays in the US. Take your time and just let me know… Thx.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 01, 2014 @ 08:30 PM
MrMotif
Joined  10-02-2002

First a big thankyou to those who have already jumped on this but also a reminder to those of you who have yet to do so but are still in the mood for a bargain… our pre-release pricing offer on the new Music Production with Motif is scheduled to end at midnight tonight.

Several people have asked us about extending this, and it’s possible we may end up holding over some of the ‘with additional products’ specials such as the Ultimate Full Motifation Specials etc. But for those who just want to save money on the download or DVD, be safe and get your order in by midnight!

View trailer and pre-order deals.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 15, 2015 @ 05:19 AM
B.Minor
Joined  10-22-2010

I don’t want to come across as being unpatient, but somehow I don’t understand why there’s no new information on the “official” release date for the production video.

Exactly one month has passed since the finished product was supposed to be released. There has been a pre-release with several quality issues, but after all it was also announced few days later that all these problems will be fixed soon.

Up to now there’s no indication that there’s any progress on the finalization of this product. Can anybody from Keyfax please officially comment on the current status? Thanks a lot.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2015 @ 09:11 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

MrMotif - 24 November 2014 01:53 PM

Hi there - and thanks for being so quick in getting involved and pre-ordering. Links are indeed being sent out today and should continue to do so on a daily basis from now on.

Sorry, I don’t understand. I have purchased pre-order more than a month ago and I supposed that I could see download links on my customer account where I could see my orders. I have only received a link with pre-release video. When I could expect to receive links for download? Thanks!

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2015 @ 10:08 PM
MrMotif
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi there,

Everyone who pre-ordered - and who were sent links to the preview version before Christmas - is automatically going to sent a new link for the final version. So, nothing to do, just open the download link when you get it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 18, 2015 @ 08:04 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007
MrMotif - 16 January 2015 10:08 PM

Hi there,

Everyone who pre-ordered - and who were sent links to the preview version before Christmas - is automatically going to sent a new link for the final version. So, nothing to do, just open the download link when you get it.

Thanks for your info, I have probably misunderstood something. I have receivedmail with links today and everything is fine. Video quality is at the highest level and, what is more important, content is a must have!
Thanks again BM for nice presentations!

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 19, 2015 @ 06:50 AM
B.Minor
Joined  10-22-2010

Also a big thanks from my side, MrMotif!
Very nice video quality now, and I appreciate the attached PDF documentation with chapter names and their start times!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Step Sequencer
Next Topic:

Using the knobs to control some or all parts at once ››