mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Edit performance in master mode"

Posted on: October 23, 2014 @ 04:36 AM
dkupers
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2014

Hello,

does anybody know how to edit a performance ‘quickly’ from within a master referencing that performance?

Why do I ask?
I’ve set up masters to reference performances in the order we play them live (like a setlist). During rehearsal (when for example playing the performance in master B3), I’d like to edit the part-volumes in the performance referenced by master B3. The performance-preset is indicated in the display in master-mode so I can press performance/bank/preset, but it would be easier to press for example shift-performance to directly jump to that performance.

Thanks,
Dethmer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 23, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
S70xs_user
Total Posts:  60
Joined  09-02-2012

If you ONLY want to edit the part volumes, you can just use the sliders on the panel in realtime.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 23, 2014 @ 12:55 PM
Johnnyack
Total Posts:  27
Joined  09-28-2012

S70xs user, is spot on.  in your master set up you have lets say 4 voices.  the sliders, (1-4) will correspond to each of the 4 voices.
Keep in mind, however, if you make any changes on the fly while your in master mode once you exit that mode and go to a different one, (ie: the song your playing with that particular master has ended and now you are getting ready to play the next song and you need say Performance D5, the settings you had altered on the Master will revert back to the original.  To Perminantly change, say the volume, on a part in the master you have to exit, and go to that particular voice, adjust and save the changes then that master will be perminantly altered the way you want.  hope that helps and makes sense!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 06:50 AM
dkupers
Total Posts:  8
Joined  09-19-2014

Sorry for the confusion, I forget to mention ‘...and making the changes permanent’.
Thanks for your posts.
Nice one for the wishlist (but I doubt there will be another firmware for these synths).

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Display sheet music
Next Topic:

S90xs 2 part multi question ››