mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Programming playkeyz 80s soundest to S90 or VST"

Posted on: October 13, 2014 @ 10:18 AM
pjbirchenough
Total Posts:  1
Joined  10-13-2014

Frustrated.  I have the 80s Pop/Rock 80S_XS.X0A file from playkeyz and I have an S90 which I know is not supported. 

Being that the file is not able to be imported, I am trying to find a way to open the XOA file in order to look at the parameters for each preset and manually tweak my S90. 

I am a guitar player and bought the S90 10 years ago, so I am not looking to upgrade it unless there is absolutely no way to:

1) import/manually configure these patches on the S90

or

2) import/manually configure the patches to be used in a VST

What I have to work with:
Computer: iMac (2014) with OSX Mavericks
Keyboards: S90 and iRig Pro Keys
Software: Reaper, Garage Band and Logic

I have downloaded the Melas Librarian demo, but it appears to require the supported keyboard to be connected in order to get past certain points...have not seen way to import the XOA yet.

Just wanting to take advantage of what I have hardware/software wise to get close to the sounds within these sound sets.  Using the XOA files seemed like a great place to start.  I am open and grateful to any suggestions/solutions, curious what other S90 guys have done as well.

Pete

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Looking for a S90ES !
Next Topic:

Display sheet music ››