mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Pitch bend questions"

Posted on: September 09, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
Mike777
Total Posts:  95
Joined  08-27-2008

1. On the S90XS can the pitch bend on the wheel be adjusted? ie..half step, full step, etc

2. On the S90XS any way to automate the pitch bend in the same way I bend a pitch with wheel 1?  I need to bend a pitch at the center ‘rest’ (you feel the ‘bump’) of wheel 1, then bend up and down fast, but never going below the center rest of wheel 1.

This is different from a vibrato or LFO that bends a pitch up and below a pitch, but only bends pitch up, then only bends back down to the starting pitch, not below it.  I can do this manually on wheel 1, but is it possible do this automatic with wheel 2?  And speed adjustable.  Possible?

thanks
Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 10, 2014 @ 01:59 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

You can adjust pitch bend, independently, for pitch bend range ‘up’ and ‘down’ in Common Voice Edit: General > Other, PB.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 10, 2014 @ 10:07 PM
Mike777
Total Posts:  95
Joined  08-27-2008
MrMotif - 10 September 2014 01:59 AM

You can adjust pitch bend, independently, for pitch bend range ‘up’ and ‘down’ in Common Voice Edit: General > Other, PB.

Is this done on the keyboard or in software?  In Perf mode I find Common, but there is no General option.  In Voice mode there is no Common.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Master Mode Set list insertions
Next Topic:

Change voice keeping arpeggio? ››