mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Voices in Performance Mode"

Posted on: August 18, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
gnelson1039
Total Posts:  4
Joined  08-18-2014

Hi Everyone,
I’m wondering if someone can help me. I edited voices in voice mode (Attack, Delay, Release, reverb etc) and now I want to create a layer with these voices in performance mode. Whenever I load the sounds in performance mode none of my effects are there and it sounds like the original sound. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

Thank you for any help!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 19, 2014 @ 07:20 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

Where did you Store the edited Voice(s)? (Your edited Voices should have been stored to User locations.) A Part in the Performance has to point to the User location where your edited Voice has been stored, not to the original Preset Voice’s location.

Also see:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/motif_xs_parameter_with_voice

By the way, your member profile indicates you have a Motif XS (and an XF). If you aren’t using a Rack unit, but you posted in the Rack XS forum because there currently isn’t one for the XS, then I’d suggest posting future questions in the Motif XF forum. Just mention that your question is about the XS.

[ Ignore ]