mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Studio One software"

Posted on: July 22, 2014 @ 09:14 AM
cindyb
Total Posts:  3
Joined  07-21-2014

I have recently purchased an moxf8 and I messed up the download of cubase by letting my computer go to sleep during the download.  That was almost 3 weeks ago. I have patiently emailed Steinberg repeatedly because the link I have for downloading cubase was a one time only link and I have had ZERO luck getting a new link. Since then I also got Studio one software and successfully installed it.  Can I use Studio One instead of Cubase?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 22, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

You’re in the wrong forum ;) This is the MO forum, not the MOXF forum.

If you want to use the MOXF VST editor you need the full “pro” version of Studio One. The remote control features of the MOXF are very limited with Studio One compared to Cubase.

Did you buy your MOXF from a local dealer or online? I would contact the dealer and have them try to intercede with Steinberg about the download. That’s just plain stupid.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 23, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
cindyb
Total Posts:  3
Joined  07-21-2014

thanks for the reply.  I’ll go to the correct forum!  As to getting the online dealer to intervene (sweetwater) I’ll pass - dealing with them was a nightmare I never want to repeat again. I have bought from them and loved them in the past, but this recent 3000$ plus order was, literally, an experience I lost sleep over.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Saving sounds and loading sounds
Next Topic:

Create continuous data issue ››