mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New controller purchased-not getting sound"

Posted on: June 13, 2014 @ 05:07 PM
kmart
Total Posts:  87
Joined  09-25-2010

First,I have never used a controller before. I am a keyboardist and flautist.

I bought a Korg microkey 37 to use with my Reason class I am taking. My first assignment went well with only onboard keyboard. The results of this class is supposed to be gig worthy song.I am working in the Combinator now and I want to have decent sound quality.My synths are sounding too choppy.I am relatively new to Reason.

Could someone explain what to do after you get the green checkmark in preferences in Reason to get some sound.

I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

P.S. I have asked my teacher for help but, I don’t expect him to have time to tutor us on things most students in the class have knowledge of already.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 13, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

What does any of this have to do with MOTIF?

Maybe try a Korg or Reason forum.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 13, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
kmart
Joined  09-25-2010

I thought I could use my MM6 as a controller at first. The directions for the MM6 say I can use it as a controller. I could not figure that out either.

Thanks for responding. I just want a working controller using a real keyboard.

I tried setting up Reason with the Yamaha MM6 unsuccessfully also.
The Korg was a second attempt.The answer to this question would not be in the Reason manual. What do you suggest? Wait until the class is over to figure it out or work on improving the quality now if I have the time? I can only get so pumped up about an onboard keyboard. It lacks expression for me.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 13, 2014 @ 07:47 PM
kmart
Joined  09-25-2010

Thanks for the suggestion to go to those two forums.The response time for replies is so incredible here I am spoiled.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Connecting
Next Topic:

Wondering if help needed with preferences to get sound ››