mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF record question"

Posted on: May 17, 2014 @ 08:26 PM
marsh714
Total Posts:  98
Joined  01-05-2004

How am I able to record my voice through the microphone onto a track? I am not talking about using the vocoder. I want to be able to sing and record what I sing in the mic onto a track in Song mode. This is something that i could do with my Motif ES6. Was wondering if I can do the same with the MOXF6?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 17, 2014 @ 08:37 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

No. You cannot sing onto a track of the MOXF. Recording audio via MOXF requires a computer, and a DAW like the copy of Cubase AI that was provided with your MOXF.

The MOXF has no sampler, like the Motif-series. That’s part of the twice the price difference between the MO series and the Motif series. However, unlike your old ES, the MOXF has a built-in Audio Interface that allows it to do 4 Channel audio recording direct to your computer, it even comes with a USB cable to get you started.

We have posted a 3-part tutorial on BASIC AUDIO RECORDING for the MOXF here in the Support area

Audio recorded to your computer can be exported and placed on the optional FLASH BOARD, so that you can access your audio tracks as part of sequences played entirely on the MOXF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
marsh714
Total Posts:  98
Joined  01-05-2004

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF power supply
Next Topic:

MOXF Interface Converters Question ››