mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Order of Favorites"

Posted on: March 14, 2014 @ 06:35 AM
partyband
Total Posts:  39
Joined  01-02-2014

After some months of use of my MOXF8 i have a looong list of favorites Performances and Voices.

This keep me busy when I am playing live, scrolling up and down the list.

Is there a way to order the Favorites list by alphabetical order (for example) or in the sequence I wish to have?

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2014 @ 08:31 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

The way to put your Favorites in order (be they Voices or Performances, Songs or Patterns) is by associating them with MASTER programs.

The Favorites is just a mark you place by the name and location of a program. The order they place themselves is by the CATEGORY. So that an Acoustic Piano, will always appear before an Organ favorite. This is not useful when you have lots of favorites. To organize your Favorites into your own specific list is the reason Master mode exists. You can even set it up so you can advance through them via a Foot Switch set for the task.

MASTER Mode
“This synthesizer is loaded with such a wealth of different features, functions and operations, you may find it difficult to locate and call up the particular feature you need. This is where the Master function comes in handy. The MOXF6/MOXF8 has space for a total of 128 of your own User Master settings. You can use it to memorize the operations you use most often in each mode, and call them up instantly anytime you need them with a single button press.”

Press the [MASTER] button to enter the Master Play mode.

The Master programs can be used to organize and memorize your MOXF6/MOXF8 programs into one neat bank. It can also function as a place to store your external MIDI Controller setups when using the MOXF6/MOXF8 as a 4-Zone Master MIDI controller in a large multiple keyboard rig.

Understanding Master Mode MOXF6/MOXF8

As you’ll see Master mode has an internal function, and also can be used to connect to external devices as well. Organizing your Favorites into this Bank is easy enough. Say you want your first Program to be a particular Voice.

Press [MASTER]
Recall Master 001
Press [F2] MEMORY
Here is where you set which internal Program (Voice, Performance, Song or Pattern) will be recalled internally when you select MASTER 001
Set MODE = Voice
Then press [CATEGORY SEARCH]
Press [FAVORITES]
Find the Voice you want to place first.
Press [F6] GET NAME
This will automatically enter the Name as the new name of this MASTER 001.
In this manner you can place your Favorites in order. The Master Bank is what this is for… Specifically!

Press [STORE]
Please feel free to overwrite the Factory Master bank, which are simply placeholders used to demonstrate the MOXF when it is in a store. It shows a variety of things you can do with the instrument in one bank.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2014 @ 12:09 PM
partyband
Total Posts:  39
Joined  01-02-2014

Oohh… there is always something new to discover in this keyboard!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question About Saving Files to USB Thumbdrives
Next Topic:

Oh Yeah Baby! ››