mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "To any Propellerhead users out there!!!"

Posted on: March 11, 2014 @ 12:25 PM
HackTown
Total Posts:  36
Joined  08-23-2012

With Reason’s user forum being down I am hoping any Reason users my be able to assist me.  I currently have Reason 7 (I’m a newbie) and the Motif XS 8. 

Issue: When I assign a track for a drum loop, but I am not recording the loop until well into the song, the drum loop still starts to play at the beginning, when I hit play.

How do I make the drum piece only play the section of the song where I have recorded the drum piece?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

HackTown

https://soundcloud.com/hacktown

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 04, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
kmart
Total Posts:  87
Joined  09-25-2010

I need help like you. I am a newbie to Propellerhead like you. I need help getting my MM6 to register a signal when I create audio. I have Reason 7. I am taking a class so I need to finish that before I answer your question.

Since we both have a Motif keyboard I think this support can work.

I am not a guitar player. I do not know how to set up audio yet and I am running out of time.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 29, 2015 @ 11:54 PM
grueser2
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-13-2010

Not sure this helps, but I recall some refills on reason would do the same for me, I know it’s not the correct answer, but you could use automation to cut the sounds of the drums until you need them, or you could also cut parts out with the rasor tool in the sequencer. Or maybe you already figured it out :)

[ Ignore ]