mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can i get assignable output in to the Motif again?"

Posted on: February 10, 2014 @ 09:16 AM
greedo
Total Posts:  48
Joined  11-23-2010

Hello!
I guess this is a stupid question for most of you in here.
I just got a Neo Mini Vent for Organ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHje9ioL2Q&noredirect=1) and MAN that sounds nice even with the simplest organ voices (PRE1 G15 Clean Noise :))
I’m wondering. I have assigned the organ output in a MIX to asnR and its going into the Mini Vent. Stereo out from the Mini Vent and into the mixer. BUT, can i route the signal into the A/D input on my Motif, to add some more effects like delays and/or reverb and send it to the main out together with the rest of the Voices?.
I guess this is only a wishfull thought inside my head but it would be great if i can do this! :)

Best regards
Rolf

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 10, 2014 @ 10:51 AM
greedo
Total Posts:  48
Joined  11-23-2010

Figured it out my selfes. It was easy. Just made a new mix, added a organ on track one and set the output to asnL&R;(more balanced volume than just one side), unticked InsFX and choosed prefered reverb and chorus under Inputs (A/D input). (I’m using John Melas Mix Editor.) Thats it! Renewed my love for the XF :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 10, 2014 @ 12:56 PM
ukm
Total Posts:  20
Joined  10-07-2010

Yes, that works fine. I did it with the Ventilator I and Organ sessions a couple of years ago but now I use a HX3 organ expander with a solid state preamp and the Ventilator. This is a “really new” organ experience.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Gig Bag
Next Topic:

Need to Update XF ››