mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How do I redirect “right-hand” tones in multi arps to another keyboard"

Posted on: February 08, 2014 @ 03:10 AM
Bthreeman
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-08-2014

Hi there,

First of all, I´m a complete noob on configuring my motif-xs rack so I need some help.

I use a Hammond New B-3 to play the sounds from my motif xs rack. I use the motif as a motivator ( easy playing songs ).

Now when setting the rack up for multi arps i get all tones on one of my two manuals (physical levels of keys). The manuals are setup to respond to different midi channels.

How do I setup the rack to be triggered for drums, base and other stuff on one manual and the solos on the other manual?
Can this be done for all arps in one setting or do I have to modify all arps individually?

Big THNX for your assistance
//M

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2014 @ 07:16 AM
dcool
Total Posts:  426
Joined  11-01-2006

Since the multi mode support up to 16 instruments, so you can set up drum, bass, others in the same midi channel 1, and the solo instrument to channel 2.

Also, the multi mode can run up to 4 arp individually tracks within 1 setup. You can have 5 setups per multi.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
mostaong
Total Posts:  2
Joined  01-21-2013

I had used euwowgold.com for buy wow gold purchase for many years (even beck thru

Everquest). Did not need any for a number of years in WoW; and was reluctant to use them again after all the negative reviews here. I decided to gamble and was

glad I did. cheap wow gold Ordered close to 69k. Got 50k within 24 hours, and remainder in 2 days.

[ Ignore ]