mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How 2 load multiple wav’s into MOXF at 1 time?"

Posted on: January 24, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
perkdaddy
Total Posts:  13
Joined  12-21-2013

I’d like to know how can I load a “batch” or “bunch” of wav’s at one time quickly to my 512 flash board?  for example I want to load a bunch of samples from my premier sample library onto the flash board sand then load into a drum kit of say 73 keys that cut off (choke) each other. I’m hoping I don’t have to load the wav to each key one at a time until I get to 73? Curious if that wave editor by John Melais does it quicker or more efficiently. Hit me Mister Bad.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
jshep0102
Total Posts:  290
Joined  11-16-2012

Choose Flash - Load - Voice (NOT 1 bank voice)- it will load all samples associated to it if you leave the waveform box checked. That way you’re only adding waves you know you want.

It also asks you where you want to load the voice - make sure you tell it where it lives or you’ll overwrite something. Waves go into the next availabloe slots. I believe this should keep your voice and waves ‘connected’ to each other.

Also, deleting unused waves takes as long as loading them, besides eating up precious flash space. HTH - Shep

[ Ignore ]