mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How 2 sync MOXF6 with Ableton Live?"

Posted on: January 18, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
perkdaddy
Total Posts:  13
Joined  12-21-2013

Hey guys newbie who reads manual but can’t figure?  I want to SYNC my MOXF6 with Ableton Live?  Question is should LIVE be the slave or the master or should MOXF6 be master or slave (redundant?).  There will be times when I want to record say some ARP composed guitar from the MOXF6 into LIVE (usb 1-2 or 3-4) and I want the recorded wav. to sync with drums I already have looping in LIVE. I’ll call this SCENARIO 1.  Other times I’ll wanna load my 16 track MIDI FILE in LIVE and record the MIDI from LIVE ARRANGE into the MOXF in say a PATTERN or SONG. I want the MIDI coming out of LIVE to match/lock tempo while recording into the MOXF6 SONG or PATTERN. I’ll call this scenario 2.  Either way, depending on the SCENARIO when should the MOXF6 be the MASTER? Finally, how do you set that up (the master sync). Thanks Guys! Once I become proficient on this machine I’ll be the first to help the next newbie.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ initializing Banks
Next Topic:

Recording a Performance as audio in a Daw ››