mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Buy a MOXF6 ??"

Posted on: December 31, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
djibsen
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-31-2013

hello friends, how are u? my from is Venezuela.. i want buy a yamaha MOXF6 someone that have a MOXF can tell me if is a good option for buy.. other option is buy a Access Virus TI SNOW.. i have software how Nexus, Synleth, Massive, Hypersonic, Kontakt..Thanks you..! is my first topic..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2014 @ 09:51 AM
padking
Total Posts:  70
Joined  01-05-2011

Hello!

Don’t know what kind of music your doing but the
MOXF and the Virus SNOW are two ‘’very’’ different synth
the MOXF has a wide range of instruments acoustic and/or synths
and have and will have lot of support from third part developer.

For 1K it’s a very good deal as far as I am concern, and it’s
a Yamaha, you can trust the hardware quality.

I had a dx7, sy99 , motif Xs, CP50, MOX, MOXF, never had any
hardware problems.

Best thing to do is to give it a ride, go to the nearest
music store and try it.

Happy new year

Padking

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2014 @ 10:01 AM
djibsen
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-31-2013

hello padking, happy new year..! i know thats is different.. well i thinks buy the MOXF because with the VSTi is sufficent..also brings many more features..i cant go to the music store here dont have motif is difficult..thanks for your reply..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 01, 2014 @ 01:54 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

As has been mentioned, MOXF and Access Virus are very, very different instruments. With the MOXF you will get a decent keyboard and a better ‘all round’ music production environment. The Access Virus is obviously very good at helping you create electronic music but if you (also) want to play, perform and record music using more conventional instrumentation then the MOXF is far superior.

If you can’t visit a music store there are a lot of audio demos to listen to here on Motifator.com, plus videos that will help you get a good ‘idea’ of what the MOXF sounds like. The keyboard action is definitely light, but it is very playable. The build of the instrument is also very light, but, as a Yamaha product reliability should not be a problem.

MM

[ Ignore ]