mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "where is steinberg prologue?"

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
MFrost
Total Posts:  30
Joined  05-11-2013

I have an activation code to steinberg prologue (delivered with my MOXF 8). How do I get this program? There is not on yamaha site.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

it doesn’t show up as a download in the MOXF list.  But it does show up in the MOX list.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
pelekenelekona
Total Posts:  11
Joined  12-26-2013

I’m not on my computer right now but if you have Cubase AI installed there is a program that allows you to enter product keys, I forget what it is called (It may be called license or key license manger, if you have recently installed cubase you will see it)but you can enter the key there. Prologue is a VST plug in within cubase. I’ll give you more detailed info once I get home if no one responds. I have an MOXF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
MFrost - 28 December 2013 02:50 PM

I have an activation code to steinberg prologue (delivered with my MOXF 8). How do I get this program? There is not on yamaha site.

Direct download links…

Prologue for Mac:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/58155

Prologue for Windows:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/58156

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
MFrost
Total Posts:  30
Joined  05-11-2013

I can’t install this. I have the statement “Cubase ai5 installation not found. Plaese install cubase ai5 first”. I installed cubase ai7 earlier.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
MFrost - 28 December 2013 04:18 PM

I can’t install this. I have the statement “Cubase ai5 installation not found. Plaese install cubase ai5 first”. I installed cubase ai7 earlier.

According to information at the “Software” tab…
http://nl.yamaha.com/nl/products/music-production/synthesizers/sy-moxf/moxf6/?mode=model
“Prologue is installed when Cubase AI7 is installed, and does not require installation separately. To use Prologue, enter the Activation Code listed on the “Activation Code for plug-in software” sheet included in the box, which will activate the Prologue license.”

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 28, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
pelekenelekona
Total Posts:  11
Joined  12-26-2013

Have you tried just entering the product key in that tool I mentioned, I had the exact same problem and was on the internet for a long time trying to find it. I think it is already inside Cubase 7...I can’t remember exactly what I did but once I put in the product key I was able to use it. I’ll check again once I get home.

The program is called “ E-Licensor”

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Moxf Seq
Next Topic:

Drum arps and velocity Q ››