mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif 8 and triton rack"

Posted on: December 06, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
CipherM8
Total Posts:  316
Joined  12-11-2002

Hello fellow Motifators, So I have been in a hiatus and haven’t played in the studio in a few years, and when I mean a few years I mean like 8-10 years.  I had a complete set up and sold a lot of my equipment except my beloved Motif 8.... so fast forward to today and I started getting the “bug” again. So I went out and bought a Triton Rack again. So now to my dilemma… I forgot EVERYTHING lol..ok I can still use the sequencer but I can’t for the life of me remember how to connect my Triton Rack to my motif. I connect my midi cable from the out of my Motif and in to the Triton. Thing is, I don’t remember how to turn off the Motifs sound. I can hear the triton sounds, but I also hear the Motif sounds. I remember being able to turn the motif sound off on a certain track so that only the tritons sound is triggered. I just don’t remember where to navigate.  I have done searches here, youtube videos, google and I cannot find anything. Maybe I just suck at searching. I remember going thru the menus on the motif and assigning a track to the Triton sound. I can’t for the life of me find it. Please someone help an old schooler like me. Im all giddy with my new toy and I promise I tried the search.  Thanks in advance....excited to dust of the keys and let my fingers express my last 8-10 years…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 06, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
CipherM8
Total Posts:  316
Joined  12-11-2002

I figured it out. :0) thanks for reading. Lol
Mixing--->edit----->mode---->track you want to turn off internal tone---->receive channel to off
Funny thing is, I answered my own question with the same question I asked in 2003...thank god for those archives....

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ BC 3 Breath Controller
Next Topic:

Motif for sale on ebay ››