mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I jumped today…"

Posted on: November 29, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
jshep0102
Total Posts:  290
Joined  11-16-2012

I bought a MOXF8 @ Sweetwater today. I’m curious if anyone’s purchased from them and heard the 1.2 gigs of sounds from their ‘exclusive Sweetwater MOTIF Libraries usb stick’. I guess that means they are programmed at Sweetwater, but don’t know for sure. I picked up the 1 gig card as well, they price matched Motifator’s shop, so I saved some bucks there.

I should have it all by next weeks’ end. That will leave me to: install the board and learn how to import samples and tie them to voices, and put my MOX8 and the 512 flash board I won’t use on ebay. The wife knows nothing, and she wouldn’t - if the MOXF didn’t use those danged red side panels!!

You’ll all likely see me here enough for the necessary brain picking rites. Thanks Yamaha for a great new product.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 29, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
JayBird70
Total Posts:  22
Joined  12-07-2012

This is a link to the Yamaha promotion

http://usa.yamaha.com/about_yamaha/corporate_information/product_rebates_and_promotions/moxf_collection_promo/

I’d like to hear more about the sounds that Sweetwater provides.

I’m thinking of getting the MOXF8 although I bought the MOX6 just last year.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF6/8 FLASH
Next Topic:

MOXF6/8 FLASH ››